Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Animal Jam Treats! *UPDATED*

Heya Jammers!

Sometimes, you might see an animal with a popcorn bag, or fruity drink above their player!
Do you want to have one to?

Well now you can!
Here's how:

For the drink:
Click your map, and go to the Crystal Sands.
Enter the building, Captain Melville's Juice Hut.
Click the game symbol by the counter.
Play the game!

For the popcorn:
Click your map, and go to the Sarepia Forest.
Climb the stairs up the trees and go into the Theater Lobby.
Click the game symbol by the counter.
Play the game!

It's so easy, and costs nothing at all!
Now you can enjoy popcorn while you watch that movie!
Or relax at the beach with a smoothie to cool you off!
I hope I helped!

Also, the AJ HQ helped me to be able to type messages! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! If you want to learn how to do that to, just ask them, and I'm sure they will be as helpful to you as they were to me. Jam on!

No comments: