Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thanks

     This is just to tell you how happy I am about you picking my blog to read.  Out of all the blogs you picked mine. I'm just saying that I'm extremely happy!  I put a lot of work into this blog with special help from my mom.  I would also like to thank especially my best friend foxer222.  If  you like my blog I know you will also like hers. She is the one that inspired me to make my blog.  Also if you play animal jam on your computer you can friend us (ejaecourts and foxer222) if you are sad or if you want to give us ideas for our blogs.  Also please play animal jam it is a good game to meet friends from all around the country.  I even have a friend that lives in Alabama. Also this blog will mostly be about animal jam so if you want me to talk about something else send me a message and i will think about it.  I'm just thanking you all about helping me with my blog.

1 comment:

$piritrosePlez said...

Whoa!This is rockin'! I didn't know you had a blog but thank you SO SO SO SO SO much for putting me on here! THANK YOU!!!!!!!