Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

This Stinks..........

Today I went to sleep then when I woke up the power was out so I went outside to go on my trampolin and my mom kicked me off it then when I got back on I did my usual I did a front hand spring and got it then I did I flip side it then wanted to do another flip I jumped really high started doing a flip then I messed up and face planted or dived right in to the middle of the trampoline I wents back inside to try to get some sleep so I could forget about the whole thing then the power comes back on that's real nice.

4 comments:

Tiggerkat said...

you use a trampoline to bounce??? I bet I could really bounce high on that!!! I have face planted a few times too.....that's why my nose is so big! Now it is big enough to cushion my falls!!

I find eating a reese cup will help you to get over your troubles

-ejaecourts- *justice maker* -crime solver- *spamming queen* said...

lol lucky ill try eating reese cups *eats reese cups* IM FEELING BETTER ALREADY THANKS TIGGERKAT ;)

Tiggerkat said...

You're welcome! PS: I like your music "Eye of the Tigger!"

-ejaecourts- *justice maker* -crime solver- *spamming queen* said...

Thanks