Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tagged By Cinnamonrose

Rules:

1. You must re-post these rules.
2. You must post 10 things about yourself.
3. You must answer the questions provided by the tagger.
4. You must make up 10 new questions for the person you tag.
5. You must tag 2 people.


10 Things about myself:
1. I love to be weird.
2. I love to annoy people.
3. I'm awesome.
4. I am a nerd.
5. I'm random.
6. I like to poke people.
7. I have to help my mom with work.
8. I'm a animal jam glitcher.

9. I love to play with mud.
10. I watch scary movies everyday and laugh the whole time.



Answers to Cinnamonrose's questions:
1. Would you rather sleep without a teddy bear or sleep on the floor (with everything you need)?
I always sleep on the floor without a teddy bear so sleep without a teddy bear.
2. What would you do if you found out you just won $10,000?
I would buy a farm for my dad with chickens rabbits horses cows pigs sheep cats dogs peacocks and goats i think thats all covered with the money i have already hopefully XD
3. What would you do if you heard the toilet flush in the middle of the night by itself?
I would probably be sleeping still but if i was awake i would scream "yes  ghosts are real i knew it" PS i know they are already real because i was attacked by one but its more proof
4. What would you rather do, drink water from the toilet or go to a pool party wearing a ball gown?
wear a ball gown to a pool party because i have drank out of the toilet before
5. What would you do if someone came up randomly and started polishing your shoes?
I would let them finish then kick them because they were touching meh
6. Do you like food?
7. Am I (Cinnamonrose) awesome?
Yes of coarse XD
8. Have you ever wet your bed at over 6 years old?
no i stopped that when i was three
9. Green or red?

 Green
10. Red or green?


green






Questions I'm asking:
1. Do you like green?
2. Am I weird or random say which one or both?
3. Do you like tomatoes
4. Are you my animal jam friend?
5. Have you ever seen one of these in Deep Blue like me?

6.  The dolphin and turtle are me.  Do you know how to do this glitch?

7. Would you rather lick someones butt or drink from the toilet? XD
8.Have you ever seen one of my YouTube videos?
9. What's your favorite candy?
10.Are these questions totally random?

I tag this to all the people that have red this! hehe

No comments: