Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Freaky People

Okay today i was at the Temple of Zios and some random person walks up to me and says what do you want to do? I said i don't know you and he said lets go to your den. He goes there and gets there before me so i can't lock my den. Then this random person comes to my den and starts doing the love sick emotion with the other guy so I say don't follow me I'm going into my room don't go in there so I quickly make a room and go into it then pretend to sleep then they go in the room I made and slept by me so I ran to ky friends den it was locked so they buddies her and went in. I went back to my den and locked it and then I notice one of them didn't buddy her and was still in my den so I said let's go to your den e went there then I went to my den that was locked. Then they kept trying to buddy me. Has this ever happened to you guys? Also read the post posted before this one authors thanks.

No comments: