Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Major Member / Nonmember Glitch

Hey Jammers!
Today I was taking screenshots to post on this blog when I got a Jam-a-Gram from Heartpet, saying that someone had a member plushie. When I went there, they did have one! Look:
So I traded her for it, and then traded it to my nonmember storage account. I can't put it in there, meaning it really is member! Then all of a sudden my other nonmember den items on ejaecourts became member too! I traded those to my storage account too, and I couldn't put it in my den! They all looked like this:
Here are some more nonmember items that became member:
There are many more! They are all permanently member. I will probably be trading some for something pretty rare. I'm hoping my account isn't permanently glitched up!

Another weird thing- when members see the item on someone else's list, it appears member. When they own it, it appears nonmember, but it is really member, because when they become nonmember they cannot use it.

Even more, some of my nonmember den items don't even appear on my trade list! Really weird...

So, who is going to give me the best trade offer and own the next glitched up member item?

No comments: