Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Note To Everyone

If you are one of my club members or you are going to start being a club member me thee are some things that are going to happen:1.You will start coming to meetings in my den.
2.In meetings if there is anything you think will make my blog better you can tell me.
3.You might see yourself on buddies of the week.
4.You can meet new friends at the meetings.
5.Some of you will become my friend and be able to post on my blog. ( not every one because I would run out of room on my buddy list to accept more )
6.You can meet more bloggers.
7.If you have a blog I'll follow it.
That's all the specials for now if you join the club.  If I think of more I'll add them to this post. Well those are the upsides that happen to the club members.  Now here is what you have to do to join the club:
  1. Visit the blog often. Become a follower of the main blog if possible. :)
  2. Show at least 5 jammers the blog (who don't already know about it). This will expand our club community!
  3. Comment, ask questions, and talk by comment ( until I get chat ) with other jammers on the blog!
  4. Send an email to ejaecourts@gmail.com or comment on blog in the following format:
    • I, (username), am dedicated to Ejaecourts's blog, and will continue to be a part of it and the animal jam community. I will be considerate of other jammers, and will try to make this blog, and Jamaa, a better place for everyone (feel free to add more).
    • Picture of your main animal (if you are emailing).
    • Link to website/blog if you have one.
5.Have patience, a blog takes quite a bit of work, I will put your picture on the club member list!

No comments: