Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

My First Imposter

Hey jammers, bad news. So I met my first impostor today, and it didn't turn out so well. iamcool2c2 found him, and he scammed her. Here's what happened: he pretended to be me and said his member account was banned (my normal account). He then convinced iamcool2c2 to give him rares out of pity. Then I met him, and iamcool2c2 found out that he scammed her. She asked for them back but he said "never" and hid in his locked den. Apparently he's a huge fan of the blog.


Be careful if you see this, it may not be me!


His username is snowyciaw, but the "i" is
uppercase and looks like an "L."

If you are reading this snowyciaw, please send the rares back to iamcool2c2. If was mean and unfair that you scammed her when she was being nice. If you'd like to help please track him down and talk to him about scamming.

2 comments:

$piritrosePlez said...

Oh my gosh!!! I feel SO sorry for iamcool2c2!!!
She got scammed... But isn't you having an imposter a good thing? ^_^ Nvm...

-ejaecourts- *justice maker* -crime solver- *spamming queen* said...

No because they can pretend to be you
PS this is my other account