Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Light Of Animal Jam

                                                                  Hey Jammers!
I don't usually do this, but there are many Animal Jam blogs out there, and many AJ Bloggers. Because of the amount of them, some of them don't even get noticed. There is a blog called The Light Of Animal Jam, managed by PeakWolves23, or as known on blogger, KnightsOfARound. I love the design, and the posts are indeed really helpful - even posting a few facts or two, which I find awesome! I seriously think she should have more followers, but with all those other blogs, it's hardly getting noticed.


I may do featured blogs here sometimes. If you have a blog that wants to be noticed, comment or e-mail me with the link, and I'll look around, and maybe even post about it! Every Blogger deserves a head-start, don't they?

Jam on!

No comments: