Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Seriously...

Hey jammers, I am not happy at all! I got on AJ to find a jam-a-gram from skerrymalas saying you scammed my red legendary with a gift on it with a red legendary I sent it back saying I didn't take it from you why would I and I forgot your pass five minutes after my b-day party ( when she told me it ) she sends me a message back saying give it back with legend gift I said I just did sending it back she said no sending it back to me I sent her a message saying you know what you sent it to me I'm keeping it and she sent fine. Really? This is the second time she blames me for scam. It sent rumors everywhere and made everyone hate me managing me to have few friends left what should I do? You guys believe me right? Bye jammers Have any questions? Send me a message to ejaecourts@gmail.com or ask me a question ask ejaecourts page!

1 comment:

$piritrosePlez said...

Omg.. You remember what I said at school, right? That it wasn't me and it was a scammer? Phew, hopefully you did. I just changed my pass! So sorry for that..